Thursday, October 22, 2009

Part-time receptionist..

DAMN IT...!!!internet connection at my office is so 'teruk' today..thanx to Hasfida Halim coz give me a permission to use her broadband together with her lappy..hehe..being a part-time receptionist today make me thinking 4 a while..huh..dis job is not as easy as u think..not juz pick up the phone and say.."Hello..MZWAJA.." or "Plz hold on miss/sir.."

For me..this job is more to sacrification..many task u need to complete in the same time..for a person who was a full-time receptionist..it might be ok i think..but today..me who had a an experience as a part-time receptionist..honestly want to say dat.." I DUN WANT TO BE A RECEPTIONIST ANYMORE"..full stop..but..i just a trainee..need do what they assist me to do..NO CHOICE..hurmmmmmm..

For people who 'terasa' with me..i'm so sorry..didn't mean to do dat actually..i can't hide my true feeling..if i marah ke..sedey ke..happy ke..i will show it to everyone..they who close with me will notice my changes..they who didn't care langsung about me will 'wat bodoh' je..but..never mind..i know it should not happen..i will try my best to throw away my 'childish' behaviour..hehe..maybe it takes time..so..juz WAIT and SEE..hehe..

Ok la..fyda dh balik..got to go..see yaaaa..=)

xoxo~athcomel

3 Comments:

  1. eJAL [ZIC]rysha said...
    sape fyda as.?
    athcomel said...
    fyda housemate ak..classmate ak..batchmate ak..groupmate ak..soulmate..haha
    fyda said...
    eee, pandai2 je kate aku soulmate ko.. geli aku.. ko ingt selama ni aku suke kawan ngan ko.. ikut hati nak je aku pndah dr umah nie..

Post a Comment